Test cases inside test sequence must have at least one version and variant in common. A test sequence can not be executed otherwise. An applicability can be created in the test case creation window. It can also be created on the test case editing page.
- The versions and variants creation dialog:
- A version is entered here. Clicking on the “Add” button will add it.
- A version is selected here.
- A version is added to a variant here.
- This button saves added or deleted versions and variants.
Afterwards select a variant and click on a version to add them to the test case by clicking on them.